In accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union, and Organic Law 3/2018, of the 5th of December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, we inform you that your personal data will be processed in accordance with the requirements set out in the aforementioned regulation.
Below you can find more information about our commitment to your privacy.
1. Who is the data controller?
The person responsible for processing your data is:
- CIF: B35341056
- Company name: Canaest, S.L.
- Address: C/ León y Castillo, 30 2-A 35003 – Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Contacts: Tel: (+34) 928360474; E-mail: email@example.com
2. What personal data is collected and processed?
To browse the website www.canaest.com it is not necessary to provide any personal data, except when sending an e-mail.
3. Principles applied in data processing
In processing your personal data, the Data Controller shall apply the following principles which are in accordance with the requirements of the European Data Protection Regulation:
– The Data Controller will always require consent for the processing of your personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which he/she will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
– The Data Controller will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
– The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Data Controller will inform you of the relevant retention period depending on the purpose.
– Your data will be processed in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed. You should be aware that the Data Controller takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of your data by third parties.
4. Your rights in relation to your personal data
Canaest, S.L. informs you that you have the right to:
– Request access to stored data.
– Request rectification or cancellation.
– Request the limitation of its treatment.
– Oppose the processing.
– Request the portability of your data.
If you wish to exercise your rights or have any queries or requests about how we process your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To exercise your rights, you must enclose a copy of your ID card or equivalent document proving your identity with your request.
Exercising these rights is free of charge.
If you are dissatisfied with the way we use your personal information, we hope that in the first instance you will let us know. However, you can also contact our data protection officer at email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your data protection regulator, in Spain at www.aepd.es.
5. Changes to this policy
Date: 22nd September 2021